I Run for Integrity: I Am Part of a Solution
One thing I learned from being in the digital marketing industry for years is to work with clarity, honesty and integrity. It is a building factor that will make one trust you and for you to trust other people as well, not just to have everything in your favor alone.
Working in integrity is a great indicator that you, your colleagues and your organization can be trusted wholeheartedly. This is crucial especially those working in big companies and in various government agencies, where corruption is rampant nowadays, and the best thing that we can do as individuals is to campaign on building the culture of integrity, not just in our respective organizations, but the whole country.
By that, I encourage you to join us – let us all Run for Integrity.
I Run For Integrity
The Makati Business Club, the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP), the American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (AMCHAM), the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP), and Financial Executives of the Philippines (FINEX) is staging a historical run that is happening on December 12, 2015 at the CCP Complex, Pasay City.
“I Run for Integrity: I Am Part of a Solution” is a running event that calls for everyone in building the culture of integrity in the country. Runners and non-runners from the government, business, youth, civil society, academe, church, and media are all invited to be part of the solution in fighting corruption that is sadly now rampant in country today.
The ECCP organized the event in support of the Integrity Initiative, a private sector-led campaign that aims to promote common ethical standards among all sectors.To date, it has already garnered over 2000 signatories from different organizations in support to the integrity initiative and has signed the Integrity Pledge.
So let us be part of a solution, let us all run for integrity!
WHAT: I Run for Integrity: I am Part of the Solution
WHEN: December 12, 2015
WHERE: Liwasang Ulalim, CCP Complex
DISTANCES: 3K, 5K and 10K
ORGANIZER: European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP)
- Chris Sports Glorietta 3
- Chris Sports SM MOA
- Chris Sports Market
- Chris Sports SM Megamall
- ECCP Office – 19th flr., Philippine AXA Life Center, Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
Registration Fees and Inclusions:
- 3k – 550 – singlet, bib, finisher shirt, loot bag from sponsors
- 5k – 550 – singlet, bib, finisher shirt, loot bag from sponsors
- 10k – 550 – singlet, bib, finisher shirt, loot bag from sponsors
Singlet and race bib design:
Daryl Milagroso or Kamyr Catapang
Tel No: (02) 845—1324
*** See you on December 12! 😀
It’s gonna be my birthday next month and as a way of giving thanks to everyone who take time on my (still) work-in-progress blog, I’ll be giving aways 8 I Run For Integrity race kits!Here are the mechanics and reminders:
- Simply follow all the mechanics from Rafflecopter.
- Not following the instructions will be automatically disqualified.
- Using fake accounts will also be disqualified (I presume that all who joined the giveaway will practice the culture of honesty and integrity 🙂
- Giveaway ends on December 7, monday and the lucky winner will be announced on my Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram.
- The lucky winner needs to respond in my personal message/email within 24 hours for the race kit claiming instructions, or else I’ll be choosing another winner.
So good luck, and we’ll see you on the race! 😀