Be beautiful inside and out with Myra Vitasmooth and Myra Vitawhite facial wash
It is a must for me that I’ll be washing my face first thing in the morning and before I go to sleep. And I see to it that the facial wash that I’ll be washing is hiyang enough for my combination-type skin.
Myra has been gracious enough to send me this “beautiful inside and out” tin box, complete with Myra Vitasmooth and Vitawhite facial wash, and a microfiber towel. I’ve been using Myra products ever since (their pressed powders are the only ones that I’ve been using, and also their lotions too!) that I why I am confident that their line of facial wash will be ok for my skin.
Vitasmooth and Vitawash – verdicts
The Myra Vitasmooth and Vitawash are two facial products that has Vitamin E beads that helps to keep the skin health, glowing and nourished, while getting rid of excess oil and dirt. I have tried them both and good thing that they never leave my skin dry. In fact, both facial wash helps my skin supple and smooth, But I notice that Myra Vitawhite brightens my skin, giving it a sudden glow. 😀
To know more of the benefits of each facial wash:
Myra vitasmooth facial wash
• Enriched with anti-oxidant Vitamin E beads which protect of nourish skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow.
• Has a Moisture Plus formula that retains and seals in skin’s natural moisture, helping it hydrated and more supple.
• Contains French Spring Sea Water and Aloe Vera Extract that improves skin elasticity and helps keep it smooth and youth-looking.
• And of course, because its from Myra its hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested to be safe for everyday use.
Myra Vitawhite facial wash
• Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protect and nourish skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow.
• Has a Biowhite Complex which is derived from plant extracts that gently whitens skin.
• Has a Niacinamide that evens out skin tone by reducing red blotches to make skin more radiant.
• And of course, because its from Myra it is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested to be safe for everyday use.
Myra Vitasmooth and Myra Vitawhite facial wash is now available at all leading supermarkets, drugstores and department stores nationwide. Don’t forget to like them on Facebook! 😀