ASUS unleashes new Zenfone Max Pro
The long wait is over!
ASUS Philippines unveils the new ASUS Zenfone Pro, now equipped with 4GB RAM + 64 GB ROM during the first-ever mobile gaming festival last June 30, 2018 at the SM North EDSA Cyberzone Annex.
The new Zenfone Max Pro is packed with 4GB Memory and 64GB storage, with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, 5,000 mAh battery life, 18:9 FHD+ display, 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera. The new Zenfone Max Pro is every mobile gamer’s dream phone because of its superb performance and limitless gaming.
It is also announced during the event that the Zenfone Max Pro is now the mobile partner of the following gaming and creative industries – Vainglory, developer of locally renowned game, Philippine Slam!, Ranida Games, up-and-coming local crowd favorite developers, Monstronauts, Inc., as well as local creatives, Synergy 88! The ZenFone Max Pro is also set to become Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Mobile’s official event partner in the coming months.
The new ASUS Zenfone Max Pro is priced at PHP 13,995! So don’t forget to pre-order for the Zenfone Max Pro to avail of the freebies worth PHP 3,698.00:
- JBL T450BT Headset
- ZenFone Max Pro Clear Case
So drop by to the any ASUS or ZenFone Concept Store, Kiosk and accredited multi-brand store nationwide from June 30 to July 22, 2018 and pre-order today!
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro – technical specifications:
- Model number – ZB602KL
- SoC – Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 64-bit octa-core CPU (8 x Kryo 260 cores), Adreno 509 GPU, 14nm FinFET (Low Power Plus) power-saving technology
- RAM* – 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage* – 64GB EMCP
- Wireless Connectivity – LTE, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4GHz with Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2 (with aptX)
- Display – 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080) Full-View IPS Panel, 450nits maximum brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut, 83% screen-to-body ratio, 2.5D arc glass panel
- Cameras (Rear) – Main rear camera: 16MP, F2.0, 80 degree view angle, 25.8mm equivalent focal length in 35mm film camera, Omnivision 16880 sensor with Phase Detection AF, 5 element lens. Second camera / senor: 5MP Secondary dedicated depth sensing camera for accurate bokeh effects
- Camera (Front) – 8MP, F2.0, 85.5 degree view angle, 26mm equivalent focal length in 35mm film camera, 5 element lens
- Flashes – Rear and front Soft-light LED flashes
- Video recording (Rear camera) – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video recording, 1080p FHD video recording at 30 / 60fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps, Still photo shooting while recording video capability
- Audio – 5 magnet speaker, NXP smart amplifier
- SIM / Memory card support – Triple-tray card Support: Tray 1: 4G Nano SIM* / Tray 2: 3G Nano SIM* / Tray 3: microSD card up to 256GB*, Only one 4G and another 3G data connection supported simultaneously
- Wired Connectivity – USB 2.0 Micro USB3.5 mm combo audio jack
- GPS – GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Construction – Metal body with 2.5D contoured display glass panel
- Biometric – Security Face Unlock, Fingerprint unlock with 5-finger recognition
- Battery – 5000 mAh
- Dimensions – 159 x 76 x 8.46 mm / 180 grams
- Colors – Meteor Silver, Deepsea Black
- OS – Pure Android 8.1 Oreo with future upgrade to Android P v9.0