It is something that has crossed in my mind these past few weeks. I am happy and contended with my life right now and now enjoying being single. And now I’ve finally moved on, Thank you Lord!
In every change of scenery, sudden turn of events, failures and heartbreaks, we bursts into tears. it sucks to realize that we fail in this category and it makes us want to go back in time and change everything so that it’ll not happen again.
We cry, curse and hate. We reject everything mushy from everyone who appears to be mushy, and we appreciate every moment of happiness with friends who wants to console you in this hard time of your life. But somehow, friends will not help you completely to heal the wounds, it is YOU who can change this. it is you who can help yourself.
Surely, friends can be a big help in giving you advises, to help you forget the hurt that still crumbles you to bits, but as long as you still linger to the feelings, then the moving on process is useless.
So how to finally move on? it may be as easy as 123, but it’s gonna be a long journey… And this is something that I wanna share to everyone. 🙂
- Accept the fact that it’s all over. that everything you do to be with that person will only make it worse.
- Pray. God is there 24/7, He may be silent for now but He’s a good listener. He will definitely gonna help you through this trying times, just wait and see and He will do wonders for you.
- Travel. See and explore the world. Make this time a way to reflect everything and enjoy the scenery.
- Find a new hobby. make yourself productive and reach out to others. You will learn something new about yourself and be happy with it.
- Take time to be alone. Enjoy being single.
- Be positive. Don’t let other people take you down and don’t be affected by anything negative. Surround yourself with people who will encourage you to be better.
- Love yourself and love again. Spoil yourself and love. Love your family, your friends and God.
Smile. Be happy and be thankful always for another chance to live again and enjoy life. 🙂