Hello there, happy new year! musta kayo?
so many things happened, and the year 2020 has been the most challenging for most of us because of the pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus, which I posted in my previous life update. And as we are all dealing with the unseen enemy, we are also dealing with the usual typhoons, political crisis, media shutdowns any many more.
But despite that, we’ve seen the real heroes – the medical frontliners, the REAL PUBLIC SERVANTS (all caps for emphasis), the people who are understanding enough our situation, the people who supports our businesses because of the pandemic, our friends and loved ones who are always there to listen. we’ve been affected in all forms, and to be frank idk what I’d do if not for my friends and family during this pandemic.
We all get to miss the things that we took for granted – the face-to-face interactions, the warmest hugs from family and friends, the intimate conversations outside our premises, and yes even office work. Commuting also is something that I also miss, but without the restrictions brought by the claustrophobic dividers (plus the usual face mask/face shield combo). (I do not miss commuting and/or going to places atm, and not accepting any visitors tbh, may COVID PA GUYS ANUBA) (also I still prefer walking tbh)
the most important thing for me that happened is – we are happy, we are healthy, we are not affected by the dreaded virus, and despite the hardships, we are still surviving, and complete. Thank you dear Lord.
as many of us are now adjusting to this new normal, we are still picking up the pieces to stand up and move again. another thing that I am thankful for this year is the fact that we are all healthy, COVID-free, now in the new neighborhood, dealing with the new environment. I still miss the old house but we are now ok here in the new crib.
And now that I have more time in my hands while doing side jobs, I’ve been doing some changes here in this very blog, as mentioned in my post in IG:
- I revived my other web channel, Fab PINAS after being dormant since 2017. starting today, I will post lifestyle and events-related posts from hereon. Don’t forget to follow my site on my socials (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for updates.
- If you noticed my Instagram, my latest posts are more into toys and some personal things. it’s because i would like to make this online space into a personal blog with geek/tech niche. I miss attending conventions, tech launches, hackathons and pc gaming events, and I can mostly relate to the people around, exchange ideas and make friends with them.
- I’ve been doing vlogs (but I haven’t uploaded anything yet) since the start of the pandemic. So many stories that I have to share while we are on a lockdown, and starting this year, I will be also be reviving my Youtube account for real! Hope everyone will watch my chenanigans and support me din hihi!
- from hereon, I will stay away from toxicity (in all forms) and be more kinder to myself (first) and to the people around. I learned my lesson (the hard way late last year) and best to work with the best ones.
- No luck in finding a 2021 planner for this year, so I took the risk in having an undated planner (!) idk where to start in what to write on an undated planner, I think I’ll be having a massive panic attack if i’ll be getting a bullet journal >_< so good luck self!
Onward and forward to the new year, may this year 2021 be ever in our favor, and we all recover from last year. 🙂
A blessed new year to everyone!