Oppo Philippines has launched its latest feature – the Oppo F11 and F11 Pro last March 27 in a star-studded event at the World Trade Center in Pasay City.
The latest in Oppo’s F series showcases the upgrade in the camera’s ability from taking selfies to brilliant portraits, thanks to its 48MP image sensor. this amazing feature will provide users with an unprecedented night photography experience. Software and hardware upgrades combine to improve battery life, gaming performance, and user experience. In addition, the F11 Pro boasts an uninterrupted full-screen display made possible by a hidden front camera module.
The Oppo’s superb features have been given a thumbs-up by their line of brand ambassadors – Issa Pressman, Laureen Uy, Marga Bermudez, Rosenthal Tee, Luke Landrigan, and Magic Liwanag. The team of brand ambassadors embodies what the Oppo F11 has in its product – the ability to shine in the dark, no matter the circumstance.
Oppo F11 Pro Features
Oppo has been branded as a “Selfie Expert”, and they never disappoint on giving their users an amazing photography experience that is now limited on taking selfies, but also on creating custom photography that even professional photographers like Magic Liwanag admire on the Oppo F11 Pro. But apart from that, here’s a brief on the features that are included in the F11 Pro:
- Camera – The F11 series is equipped with a 48 MP image sensor and F1.79 large aperture together with a 6P lens, allowing more light when shooting for low light conditions. It also includes the “ultra night mode” and “Dazzle color mode technologies” that provides less noise, more stability and more highlight in every photo.
- Design – The Oppo F11 is the first to create a triple-color gradient design called “Thunder Black”, wherein it blends the black and blue color gradient into black. they also created the “Aurora Green” gradient where the vibrant blue interweaves with the lush green hue.
- Screen – The F11 comes with the 6.5-inch full HD+Screen with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.9%. The front camera is discreetly hidden to give way to the full-screen display.
- Battery – The said mobile device is packed with a 4,000mAh battery, 500mAh higher than the previous F series Smart Phone. Its VOOC 3.0 flash charging technology is also improved to decrease charging time by 20 minutes.
- Gaming – They included its own performance acceleration engine called Hyper Boost that is made to optimize interactive games that include PUBG, Mobile Legends, and AOV. they also include two useful tools — Game Space and Game Assistant, providing gamers with a more immersive gaming experience.
Pre-order your Oppo F11 Pro today!
You can pre-order your own Oppo F11 Pro today for Php 18,990 to avail the free rock space MUSE Bluetooth speaker worth Php 2,499! the F11 will be available nationwide on Oppo Stores and authorized dealers nationwide on April 6.
|Body||Dimensions||161.3 x 76.1 x 8.8 mm (6.35 x 3.00 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||190 g (6.70 oz)|
|Build||Front glass, plastic body|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display||Type||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.53 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~397 ppi density)|
|Platform||OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Memory||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Internal||128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Main Camera||Dual||48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF|
|5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.12µm, depth sensor|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||Single||Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.0µm|
|Comms||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Features||Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 20W (VOOC 3.0)|
|Misc||Colors||Thunder Black, Aurora Green|
|Price||About 320 EUR|
|Tests||Performance||Basemark OS II: 2373 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 2232|
|Basemark X: 16538|
|Display||Contrast ratio: 1392:1 (nominal), 2.987 (sunlight)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 67dB / Noise 72dB / Ring 80dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -93.4dB / Crosstalk -92.9dB|