Massive discounts awaits at Lumina Homes’s ShopeePay Piso Deals!
Vouchers from Lumina Homes are still up for grabs for only 1 peso at no minimum spend until April 30, and you can use them
for various Lumina Homes transactions nationwide, such as reservation fees, monthly down payment, in-house monthly amortizations, and whatnot.
The vouchers are valid up to 30 days after purchase, and can be availed of through ShopeePay Discount, Cashback Vouchers, or offline payment vouchers purchased in advance.
How to get your own discount vouchers?
Using your Shopee app, follow these easy steps to get your own discount voucher:
- Tap the “ShopeePay Near Me” section;
- Click the “See All” and look for Lumina Homes “Discount Voucher”;
- Read the voucher product details and click “Buy Now”;
- Using ShopeePay, click ”Pay Now” to get your Php1 voucher;
- You can now use or view your Discount Vouchers in the “My Vouchers” wallet.
How to redeem your discount vouchers?
Follow these simple steps to get your discount vouchers for your Lumina Homes transactions:
- Look for the general scanner from the homepage of Shopee’s App;
- Scan the QR in the Lumina Office;
- Enter the total amount to be paid in the transaction;
- In the voucher section, choose the “Lumina Homes: Discount Voucher” or “Cashback Vouchers and click “Use” to apply the discount;
- The payment details will show the voucher’s instructions and rewards earned;
- Click “Pay Now”.
Lumina Homes has 50 developments in several key locations nationwide, and it won’t be hard to choose among sites: Rizal, Bulacan, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Albay, Sorsogon, Iloilo, Cebu, Negros Occidental, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, and Davao del Norte.
It’s so hot to go house tripping, though, so feel free to get a first feel via virtual tour. Because who says you can’t go “dream home-hopping” around the country in a single day? Visits to Lumina projects have never been this amazing!
For more information and announcements, follow @luminahomesofficial on Facebook or visit Lumina Homes’ official website at www.lumina.com.ph.