Thanksgiving is not being celebrated here in the Philippines, but I think it’s a great way to celebrate things that I’m thankful for this past few months.
I’ve got too much to be thankful for. I’ve been through different places, met a lot of people and opportunities has come along the way. It’s a learning process, as I learn the ropes on the things that I still need to explore.
Anyways. just to give you guys some of things that I wanna be thankful for:
- Thankful for my friends in the office, for they always making me feel calm despite our boss’ setbacks against us.
- Thankful for for the wonderful view outside the office.
- Thankful for my Mom’s delectable home-cooked meal. (deliciously packed baon yay!)
- Thankful for opportunities to help in different forms.
- Thankful for lessons and fresh discoveries.
- Thankful for opportunities to learn something new.
- Thankful for unexpected blessings.
- Thankful for the love and support that I’ve got from my family and loved ones.
- Thankful for the “Big Boss” up there. 🙂
Whatever you’re receiving right now, be thankful. 🙂 Happy thanksgiving to all! 🙂