Hi, I’m Cristal and I write on this blog.
If you happen to read this, thank you very much for taking time to read on my blog post. (I really appreciate it if you click on my ads, lol!) but for now, let me air on what’s going on in my head this past few months.
The first 6 months of this year has been full of surprises. The day I decided to transform this personal space into a mix of review blog of all sorts left me with so many lessons that I learned, on places that I visit, food that I eat, events that I went to and many more. I’m now open to reviews and press releases, and I gained a lot of friends from different networks.
I learned about the technical stuff as well. My blog is under wordpress, and I never thought that it’s tedious to maintain such a blog that keeps on growing. But as my blog progresses, I learned more on my craft.
I’ve been eternally thankful for event invites, complements, freebies, mentions on their respective social media sites, increased readers and more. There is magic in writing that makes me want to hone on this craft, to express myself in writing and on the reviews that i’m making. And yes, I wanna do more.
Though I have some pending reviews to write, allow me to write something on my short-term goals for the next 6 months:
- go out and explore – as I write this post, I’m busy preparing for my sponsored Vigan trip with Jayvee (my forever sidekick, hopefully for life) along with other bloggers that are invited. As I said, i’m thankful for event invites, and to travel outside my comfort zone is one challenging adventure. This is what I realized after I had my first solo travel in Tagaytay, my thirst for travel and adventure has been unleashed, as long as I’m in my element, within my tight budget and alone/with someone else i’m comfy with. (hoping for more freebie trips soon, I promise that I’ll be giving you a decent writeup promise!)
- more foodie ventures – i’m such a foodie at heart, as most of my blog post are all about FOOD. It may be from this high-end restaurant that we’ve seen, this odd-looking cafe that sells international cuisine, or that hole-in-the-wall food stalls that sells wonderful food at such an affordable price. I’ll try my best to write more on this reviews and more.
- Talk more on heritage – this is something that I wanna add in my blog, as there are people that are unaware on out country’s heritage and culture. Old houses and centuries-old churches tells a lot of stories on history, the people who went there, the significance in our history. As long as the architecture and the facade is still intact, then we have a story to tell.
- Art appreciation 101 – jayv and I were art afficionados, and we love to draw since our high school days. I would love to talk about art and to take up another medium, but that’s another story.
- Invest on a good camera – my Starmobile D1 has been good to me for the past 7 months, and it has been helpful for me to take good pictures. It’s a no-brainer why I bought this phone in the first place (it has a good camera for a mobile phone, and it’s fast!) but now I wanna have a handheld camera (like this one posted on my IG account, follow me here!) for more stable shots, perfect for this humble blog.
- More adventures with the ones closest to my heart – i’ve already had blogging dates with Jayv and my mom, and I would like to have my sister, lil bro, papa (if he arrives back home) and my closest friends. Been thankful that the events that I went before allowed me to have someone to tag along, as I would like to share my blessing to them.
- Still open for better places to work – i’ve been ranting this before even until now. The 6-day job has never been fulfilling as I realized that I don’t wanna stuck in a job where there’s no more opportunity to grow. In addition to other office-related factors that makes me cringe a lot (allow me to be honest at least) it’s time for me to be in a much-better work environment.
- More dates soon? – Who would have thought of that? As much as I wanna be privy with my personal life, I can’t help but to be happy with my current state. I’m looking forward for more crazy-filled adventures with this guy that I’m dating right now, and that’ it for now.
- Future plans on having yet another blog soon – how about another blog that is dedicated to food and cooking? Jayv and I wants to have a separate foodie blog soon, and a site for our SEO and web development projects is a good idea. Well maybe in a few months time.
Well that’s it for now, and who knows? I can do all of this in less than 6 month’s time.
That’s it for now, and thanks for reading! till then! 🙂