Sharing these set of pictures from the lights and sounds show at the Ayala triangle here in Makati. After two years of working, it’s actually my first time to come here. I never thought that it could be this FUN! My pictures didn’t do justice (ahhh why you fail me dear phone camera? :c ) it’s better to come to see this amazing show for yourself! 😀
It really feels like christmas.
I’m glad that I went here with the crazy half, JV. I feel like a child again with all the dancing lights and amazing sounds of the christmas songs serenading us as we watch the lights coming to life. It was beautiful.
While today is thanksgiving day (in the US), allow me to post the things that I’m thankful for.
- I’m thankful having my job right now. I know that I’ve been complaining on the tiresome 6-day work week, but I had to admit that I learned a lot, not just on the SEO side but also on the social media marketing as well. I also have more spare time after working on my workload so that I could work my blog and write a thing or two (or just to make a little tweak on my blog to make it more…like a blog. 😛
- As of this writing, today’s actually my second year at work! I never thought that I’ll be staying here for such a long time. Still hoping for more great changes that’ll benefit us (corporate slaves) soon!
- Despite all the setbacks, I’m thankful that I got to survive all the sickness and the accidents that happened to me. I really need to be careful this time around.
- That despite all my craziness, hunger pangs, laziness and being busy with work, blog and other things around me, I have someone who’s also willing to go crazy with me. Since then, it’s been a fun ride, we may have our own ups and downs, but we see to it that we’ll get through with it. 🙂
- Thankful for the family and my dearest friends who are always there through thick and thin. They are my everyday blessings.
- Glad that opportunities are still coming, that there are people that are still true and never had a issue with anything and to anyone. Communication is the key, and to be responsible is a must. This is something that I learned from my blogger friends in order to have good contact with the people from the blogging industry and to the people who’s handling the events that I went to.
So that’s it for now! Thanks for the time for reading this and happy thanksgiving! 🙂