At the last day of the 36th Manila International Book Fair, Precious hearts Romances calls for love-struck junkies for their “Preciously Precious” event that is held last Sept. 20, 2015.
Looking at their tagalog pocketbooks took me back when I was an early teen, where I first started to read their line of melodramatic Filipino stories about love, lust and happiness. Reading tagalog pocket books has helped me improve my Filipino writing skills (forever failing subject for me, pls don’t judge me) and the concept of love was very new to me back then, and it’s good to see them again after so many years.
It makes me remember all the pocketbooks written by Ms. Martha Cecilia. Nostalgic eh? 😀
Going back, the preciously Precious event is hosted by Von and Gayle, and they’ve launched new books from the new line of PHR writers. The activity area is also well-equipped with refreshments and a glam booth for all the PHR patrons.
Here are the newly-lauched novels from different authors:
The Wanderlust Series talks about four different woman, with different stories who agreed to meet in Sagada…
- Promise by Dream Grace
- Kiss by Victoria Amor
- Touch by Dawn Igloria
- Tears by Belle Feliz
Diary Ng… series
- Diary ng Chubby by Vanessa
- Diary ng Broken
- Diary ng Maganda by Victoria Amor
PHR Gothic Romances Series
- Cursed Series: A wolf’s Tale by Nikki Karenina
- Hot Fangs Series 1: Dark Angel by Venus Franz
A Beautiful Heart Series
- Seven Stages of a Heartbreak by Maricar Dizon
- My Lock of Love Cannot be Broken by Sofia
- Of Hugot Memories at Marami Pang Iba by Luna King
- Loving Sunday By Belle Feliz
- The Return of a Forgotten Hero by Luna King
- STAID Trilogy: Unoconventional Love by Kensi
- The Breakers Corazon Sociedad: Bernard Buenaventura by Venice Jacobs
- Brak: The Bastard of Agron by Rose Tan
- Loving Hyde by Sonia Francesca
THE VIRGINS PACT
- Epic Memories: Maria Jesusa by Lush Ericson
- Epic Cravings: Maria Carmina by Luna King
- Epic Satisfaction: Maria Ilumina by Leonna
- Epic Desire: Maria Athena by Bridgette Marie
After the book launch of their new line of novels, a dating game is set to make the audience kilig!
The event is concluded with the book signing and photo op with the novel authors.
It is great to see that PHR has now a long list of books to offer for everyone. During the end of the event, I was surprised that there are so many bookworms – mostly teens that are buying their trademark novels and also coloring books that are on sale during the Manila International Book Fair. Good to know that people prefer to read and do something colorful with their purchased books! 😀
Again, congratulations Precious Hearts Romances for the success of the Preciously Precious event!