It is a challenge for every family if they have a loved one who needs special attention. Children who are gifted with special needs require immediate attention for they simply cannot function like us normal
The “SpeEd inLIMITed – a Very Special Run” – is a run for a cause for children with special needs. The said run is organized by Pinoy Aspiring Runners (PAR), a running group that is also known for its line of running events that is mostly for a cause. The race will be held on January 31, 2016, 4:00am at the CCP complex.
Proceeds of the SpeEd inLIMITed run will be given to The Children’s World.
Event Title: SpeEd inLIMITed – a Very Special Run
Organizer: Pinoy Aspiring Runners (PAR)
Venue: CCP Complex
Date: January 31, 2016
- 16k (P800) – inclusive of singlet, bib, medal, finisher’s shirt
- 10k (P650) – inclusive of singlet, bib, medal
- 5k (P500) – inclusive of singlet, bib, medal
- *1k (P350) – inclusive of singlet, bib, medal
* Each child participant with special needs will get an additional race bib for free, and the guardian of the special child participant can register for free, provided that they will show the PWD or SPED school ID upon registration.
Finisher’s Shirt Design:
Finisher’s Medal Design:
For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/SpeEdunLIMITed1/?fref=ts
See you at the race!